Binocular Engine Mounts
LORD Binocular Engine Mounts are designed for applications involving severe dynamic forces in the static load direction, as well as the rebound direction. Travel is limited in both directions by rubber in compression which provides snubbing.
These mounts are designed as front engine mounts, and accommodate frame racking and twisting while isolating vibration and absorbing shock.
Typical applications for Binocular / Split Engine mounts include on-highway, off highway and construction vehicles.
Features and Benefits
- Dynamically effective in all directions
- Prevent mechanical tranmission of noise
- Accomodate misalignment and distortion
- High Rebound capacity
- Easy to install with common tools
- Standard bolt torque assure proper assembly
- Fail Safe Assembly
- Long Dependable Service Life