Center Bonded Bushings are designed to be loaded radially and utilize a soft torsional spring rate to provide freedom in rotation. High radial restraint maintains the alignment between joined parts. They are not intended for use where extreme rotational motion will occur. Typical applications include heavy duty highway equipment, drilling equipment, harvesters, combines and industrial machinery.
Square Center Bonded Bushings accommodate angular movement and isolate vibratory disturbances in heavy equipment. These bushings combine a torsional spring with an elastomeric pivot and isolator. They provide positive torsional positioning and pivot action under the most demanding operating conditions. Typical applications include wheel suspensions, vibratory feeders, mobile power equipment and vibratory cable layers.
Easy to install, the uncomplicated designs of the Center Bonded and Square Bonded Bushings provide initial economy, while the rugged elastomers and high strength bonding assure extended service life.
- Easy to install.
- Uncomplicated design provides initial economy.
- High-strength bonding assures extended service life.
- Minimal maintenance due to specially compounded elastomer.
- A (in) 1.457
- B (in) 2.63
- C (in) 1.94
- D (in) 2
- Diameter (in) 2.44
- Item Name Bushings without Outer Member
- Radial Static Spring Rate (lbs/in) 168000
- Radial Static Spring Rate (N/mm) 29416
- Max. Radial Static Load Rating (lbs) 2075
- Max. Radial Static Load Rating (N) 9230
- Spring Rate Radial (K rad) (lbs/in) 168000
- Spring Rate Radial (K rad) (N/mm) 29416
- Length (in) 1.81
- Length (mm) 45.97
- Product Type
- Spring Rate Torsional lb∑in/° (in) 81
- Spring Rate Torsional lb∑in/° (mm) 14.2